Introduction



I like to take the path least traveled, and the feeling like I am really “out there”. Maybe it’s our innate desire as humans to be nomadic and explore – or maybe it just helps to break up the monotony of the day in which we currently live. Whatever it is, I enjoy it. On this site, you will find info on my current and previous dual-sport motorcycle trips, as well as some info on the riding/camping/gadget/misc gear that goes along with the journey.



-Jordan

Sunday, January 12, 2014

Consolidation Underway...

Over the past 5 years or so, I have been into dual-sport/adventure motorcycle travel. I have taken a ride to Alaska...



And across the lonesome West (a few times)....



With plenty of exploring in the forest closest to me...



I've been asked a lot about the routes I've ridden, as well as the bikes, and gear I use. This blog is an effort to consolidate everything, and hopefully post some useful/relevant info to help answer to common questions and inspire others planning similar exploits.


Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment

WR250r

WR250r